Friday, September 7, 2012

Charting Un-Charted Waters

Hello Everyone,

How has your week been? Mine has been another one of surviving. That's what I am doing right now. Just making it from one day to the next. Its all I can ask for at the moment. And I am OK with that. I am living in every moment right now. Its a new feeling, that takes some getting used to.

I am doing a lot of knitting. Its very soothing on my soul. I have finished yet another Kerchief Scarf. Its blocking right now. I have moved on to another scarf. The Nancy Pygora-Merino Lace Scarf. Its beautiful. I am working it up in a lovely Cinnamon Fire Kid Mohair fine lace weight. It will be the perfect scarf for fall. Light and airy for still warm days, but warm enough to keep the fall chill at bay. Plus it's so gorgeous it will add instant style and flair to any outfit.

The only trouble I am having is that I am in uncharted waters. I have never worked a pattern that was Charted before. Its been quite different.  I have been enjoying the challenge of learning something new. I think I am finally getting the hang of the chart.

Have a great Friday everyone! Hope you have a great weekend too!

Till Next Time,


No comments: