Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Crazy? Crafty? Definately Caffienated

Well here I am, taking my first little baby steps into the world of blogging. I have been an avid reader of blogs for several years now, but frankly have been too frightened to actually try it myself.  I mean what if I fail? What if I am no good at writing a blog, or writing period? So what, you may ask, has finally caused me to make the leap? To overlook this fear and plunge head first into the unknown?

Well here's the thing I have found myself pretty much writing posts in my head as I would go along in my daily activities. Knitting a scarf? Mentally writing. Making bookmarks using paperclips, buttons and ribbons? Mentally writing. About to start a home improvement project? My camera was at my side taking before and after pictures, for that post I might write, I would say to myself.  My friends and family were subject to some kind of update on my latest craze just about everyday. Anyone who stopped by the house for a visit, I pounced on!  Apparently to the point that, my dear husband looked at me and said, "Not everyone is as obsessed as you are about knitting dear!" What? What do you mean "Not everyone is as OBSESSED as I am"? Wait you think I am obsessed??

With that statement from Dear Husband, and the question it led me to, I knew I had to start a blog. Clearly if I am crazy and obsessed about yarn and knitting, along with other crafts I need to seek out my own people! So lets hear a cheer out for the Crazy and Crafty people out there! I look forward to where this new endeavor of mine will take me and the extraordinary people I will meet along the way. Hooray! And welcome to Crazy, Crafty and Caffeinated! Hope you have as much fun reading this I have writing it!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Holly Lefevre said...

Have yo any idea what you are in for? Bloging is fun an a crazy ride! Enjoy!