Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tempted and Testing

Hello everyone. How was your weekend? Mine went by to quick and was gone in a flash! My friend JoJo came from Washington for a visit on Friday and stayed thru Saturday. It was brief but so fun. I was very excited about her visit because she is so creative in the housing department! Oh and not seeing her in over a year had something to do with that too. I will have to tell you more about the diagnosis she gave my house later. Today I wanted to talk about the iPad and other tablets. Recently my computer decided to take a dive. This has me looking into other prospects to meet my computer needs, even though Dear Husband thinks he can fix the computer. I want to be prepared for the worst. I have been eyeballing the iPad and even the Samsung Galaxy tablet for some time now. But I have always wondered if I would love one and feel as comfortable with one as I am with my laptop. The only way I was going to know how well it worked for me and my routine was to actually use it. And not the quick glance and swipe kind of use, that one does inside of Best Buy. So I set out to my local library where I knew I could check one out and play with the iPad to my hearts delight. This is yet another reason to love your library! That is where I am currently writing to you from. The library. With an iPad. I am liking it very much. A lot actually. What about you? Do any of you have an iPad or tablet that you are just in love with and don't know how you managed to live without it for so long? What do you use it for? Has it replaced your use of the laptop? I am dying to know. One thing I am having difficulties with is posting photos. I can not seem to get the page up that allows me to upload photos. Some more playing around may be called for. Well I best run the only bad thing about the library is that there are time limits! Till next time, Amanda P.S The hat is finished!! I will be posting about it tomorrow!

No comments: