Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I have been pinned...



There is work to be done! I  know this. I have known this all day.  The pile of projects is proof of this. Its not getting any smaller. In fact I do believe that the yarn stash has crawled out of its resting place and armed itself with needles demanding to be knit. The books on the night stand are practically throwing themselves at me dying to be held and hear the whispering of my voice as I read over their pages!
 Don't even get me started on the stack of dishes that are in the sink needing to be put in the dishwasher but can't be because there are still clean dishes in there. Or the yard! What have I accomplished in that??  And what about the goal to get my house all put together? Do you think I am working on that? NOPE!

Because I have been on Pinterest all day! I have been reorganizing my pins, making new boards to better suit my goals, hopes and dreams. I am doing this in preparation of doing all that.  Think of all the organizing I will now be able to do with all my boards in an orderly fashion! The garden will just fall into place, now that my Garden Board is full of ideas. My home is going to flow with artistic design now that my Home Board reflects what I wish to accomplish!  That is what I have been telling myself anyway. There is some truth to all this, but lets face it...
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!

Till next time,

Amanda

No comments: