Sunday, May 6, 2012

Coffee, Knitting and Everything Else In Between

Hello Everyone!

Hope your weekend is coming to a pleasant end. I just returned home from my little trip out of town and I wanted to pop by here and tell you all hello!  Now comes the task of unpacking and putting everything away. I sorta don't want to. But that would be counter-intuitive of the challenge I am doing this month to get more organized.

I had a wonderful time seeing my family and friends. I even made a few new friends on the way. It was too short of a visit, but then again when does a visit ever feel long enough, especially when it comes to seeing loved ones? Some days I hate that I live so far from family. However it does make me appreciate our time together that much more!

While visiting there was some time for coffee and knitting.

I love this mug my sister has!!! Its absolutely perfect. Then I had to take a little walk downtown and visit some of the quaint shops I have not been too in a long while.
 Its a small town so getting to downtown takes about two minuets! I stopped and got some pizza from the local pizza place. I love their cheesy gooey pizza!
My sis gave me the best gift ever! Some of her yarn stash and one of her knitting books! I died and went to heaven! That is love right there! Not to just give me yarn because she knows I am totally fiber obsessed, but to have given it to me from her own knitterly stash. That means something!  Mom happened to have the green paint I have been looking for to do one of my projects that she let me bring home with me, along with some seeds for flowers to put in my yard, so that is some future projects I will be talking about here very soon.  Not to mention there is going to be a little house tour and review, so check back for that!

My weekend has been very full and very fulfilling. Family and Friends are well. The service for the dear Friend that is no longer with us was beautiful. I am happy. Have a wonderful rest of the night. I am looking forward to getting back to my organize challenge starting tomorrow!

Till Next Time,
 Amanda

No comments: