Monday, June 25, 2012

All Under Control

Hello Everyone!

I feel calm. Cool. In control. Here it is Monday, with another busy week looming before me, yet I do not feel overwhelmed nor rushed.  I have already taken care of errands and some imprortant business for the week.  I have collected supplies for this weeks projects I plan to accomplish.

Now I know that for many of you "glass is half empty " people you are saying wait for it. The other shoe is going to drop. And maybe you are right. Maybe this calm is
the calm right before the storm hits. Then again maybe not. Maybe I really do have things under control. Maybe I am finally on top of everything.

Either way I am going to enjoy this cool, calm feeling, for however long it lasts. Its been crazy around here, I think I deserve a little cool and calm. So I am going to kick back and enjoy. Get some projects done(hint they will be painting projects).I have some great stuff lined up to share with you!

By the way I am happily posting this to you from my new Tablet. Dear Husband surprised me with it last week! i was so excited. I love how it works and all that I can do with it. Its my new best friend!
Here I am playing with the tablet <3


Have a great day everyone! Till Next  Time,

Amanda
P.S. Tomorrow you may not be able to access my blog for a few hours. Those changes I have been talking about are finally gonna happen....

No comments: