Sunday, June 17, 2012

And the award goes to...

Hello Everyone!


HatingMartha
Event 1 is now over and Janel from Hating Martha has posted a lovely post doling out awards! And yours truly has been mentioned and given an award. I am so HAPPY! You are looking at the winner of the Silver Medal...
...for the lovely window treatment and window display I made on, as Janel put it, a puny budget.
Thank you Janel for the award. I am honored. What a fun event you put together!  There are many others that won awards too and I am excited to check them out. Head over to Hating Martha to see the awesome projects and to see what Janel is cooking up next!  Have a great Sunday everyone!

Till Next Time,
Amanda

1 comment:

The Kim Six Fix said...

Congrats! That is awesome. I won a silver too so I know exactly how you feel! I hope I see you over there for the other events!