Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Cherry Pickin'

Hello Everyone!

Doesn't always seem like I write to you midweek? I really am going to have to work on that. Its on my goal list. Any who moving on.

I got to do something quite fun yesterday and a first for me. 
I went cherry picking. It was so much fun. I could not stop smiling! There is something wonderful about picking your own fruit from an orchard. They taste amazing. And you know what? I literally went around the corner from my house to pick these. My neighbor has well over a dozen trees on his property and well when they bare fruit he sets up a sign and lets people come pick their own fruit for a small price.

This is one thing I can mark of my list of things to do and mark on my list of reasons why this is a cool place to live! I have never lived anywhere, where such a diversity of produce is grown and tastes so wonderful.

Don't you just want to gobble these up?? Dear Husband has been eating them like they were candy. I will have to go picking some more very soon! Have you done anything new and a first for you? What is something you look forward to in the summer?

Till Next Time,

Amanda

No comments: