Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stockholm

Hello Everyone!

Guess who is finally off the needles?

That would be The Stockholm Scarf! Remember this project? I gave an update on this project a while ago. I said it was gonna be done. SOON. Then I ran out of yarn. Every knitters nightmare. I miscalculated. You know what is really sad is that I only needed a little bit of yarn to finish the inch to and inch in a half that I had left to do on the project. Isn't that how it always goes? I am thinking I will make some fingerless gloves to match the scarf since I have so much of the yarn left over.
Here the Stockholm is getting a bath...and then a nice stretch out on the couch!

Here I am modeling the Stockholm.

A model I am not.
I just love how this guy turned out! He is so squishy and soft. I love that I can put it up around my head and make a hood with it and still have lots left over to keep my neck nice and warm.  This is going to be great to wear come fall and winter.  Yet another reason to look forward to fall coming(heehee).  You can find this project on Ravelry or hop over to Knitted Bliss to find the pattern. Julie is the mastermind behind this piece and she has done lovely work. Her blog is very nice as well.

Today starts the 4th event of the Bloggy Olympics, Crafts. Thus I found it appropriate to share this post with you. After all knitting is my particular craft. Head over to Hating Martha to read more about this weeks event and find out who the hosts are going to be. Have a wonderful Saturday.
Photobucket

Till Next Time,

No comments: