Thursday, June 7, 2012

There's lazy days, then there's LAZY DAYS...

There are lazy days....

And then there are LAZY DAYS!
What is the difference you may ask, between a lazy day and A LAZY DAY? Well with a lazy day one just takes a break from the normal routine to do something they enjoy. For example going to the beach and reading, or going to the yarn shop and knitting while catching up on the latest news. To me a lazy day is laid back but still filled with something wholesome and productive. You get to feel relaxed and accomplished all at once.

However with A LAZY DAY there is no accomplishment. There is good intent. You may wake up with an outline in mind of how the day is going to go, but the real result is nothing like what was envisioned. You simply just crawl back under the covers and ride the lazy river till it finishes its course. A LAZY DAY is not be mistaken with a bad day, where you want nothing better but to crawl back into bed and start the day over.  That is a whole other thing.

Today is A LAZY DAY.  I woke up with a plan. I woke thinking I would tackle some craft projects. I woke up thinking about getting stuff done. That's as far as it went. THINKING. Just THINKING. Its possible that a few loads of laundry might have made it to the washer and dryer. But that's as far as I have gotten. I have a few attempted projects littering the table, before I abandoned them for the comfy spot on the couch, where I plan to reside the rest of the day doing nothing but watching TV and eating M&M's.  Because every now and then you just need a LAZY DAY.  I just wanted to let you know that. I will be back I promise. Back with all sorts of goodies I plan to accomplish, AFTER my LAZY DAY.

Tell me what do you do on your lazy days and then your LAZY DAYS?

Have a great day,
Till next time...

 Amanda

No comments: