Friday, May 25, 2012

Just a Little Excited!!

Hello Everyone!

I am just a little excited. Just. A. Little. What has me as excited as I would be about seeing a marching band full of monkey's?  That would be this beauty right below!
You are probably sitting there wondering if I have truly lost my marbles! OK its a picture of fingerless gloves, yarn and nail polish, you are thinking. What is she raving about? I am ecstatic about what Soak Wash has just released!
Soak Box
Introducing the SOAKBOX! There are four different boxes. Lace Kelly, Clark Cable, Double Pointe Pink, and Cuff au Lait. The box includes a 3oz bottle of soakwash, special hand lotion scented to match the wash, nail polish and a skein of yarn dyed to match the nail polish, along with a pattern for fingerless gloves to match! Is this a great box set or what?? Are you beginning to feel the fever of excitement? Are your fingers twitching to get a hold of this box? I know mine are! I can't even decide which one I like best! I believe I am going to have to order all of them! They are available to order on their website(just click the link below the photo), however it will not be shipped out till June. But that is not that far away! Or just walk into your local yarn store and ask for the box by name!  I do not believe I have ever looked forward to June coming as much as I am right now!  In fact I think this box has just cured my little knitting slump. I mentioned it here a few posts back.

This box is brilliant! I agree with the gang at SoakWash that these boxes are here to stay for long while! I already have a list a mile long of all the friends I want to get this box for, seeing as how it is the perfect present for any knitter! Is there anything you have just discovered that has you drooling?  Have a great time drooling over this box and have a great weekend!

Till Next Time,
Amanda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME! :)

Amanda J Anson said...

Ya! And Its June now!