Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tweaking


One of my favorite parts of You've Got Mail is when Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan are sitting inside of Starbucks and they are talking about her Pen Pal, and the "Tweaking" her pen pal wrote about.

Well "Tweaking" is what I have been up to on my Blog. I have learned so much over the last few months about blogging since I first took those baby steps into the blogging world.  I have met a lovely individuals and would like to think I am integrating well into the community.  To show my growth I realized it really was time to tweak my page a little. Give it some more flair and love. After all if my blog does not give a great first impression, no one will even want to stick around to see what I have to say.

Over the last 24 hours(ya it does take me that long. I am sure for you more seasoned ones out there, all that I have done takes you a matter of hours) I have been putting together a new look. I feel like this speaks a little more of me and about me. I am loving the new look. Tell me what do you think of my "Tweaking"?  Do you like? Is it better or worse that what I had?


I will be back here later to share with you my painting projects I have been working on. I think you are going to love the results!


Till Next Time,

No comments: