Thursday, August 2, 2012

I Heart Packages

Hello Everyone!

I have mail! I love mail and packages! I love to receive them and I love to give them! So you can imagine my delight when the other day my package arrived.  I had some splurge money set aside and I had finally decided on what I wished to spend it on. I guess it was never really a question of what I would get.

Can you guess?



You got it. It was yarn. Or at least some of it was yarn...the rest was knitting and yarn related.


I ended up with a pair of much needed fold able scissors...


 Two books  I have been dying to have...So many patterns, so little time...


I finally broke down and got my much anticipated Soak Wash. Now I just need to finish up a project so I can use this bad boy...

Then finally some yarn! In finger weight with well over 450 yards in each. What shall they become?? You will have to wait and see.

Have you sent anything special in the mail to a loved one lately? Or have you received a special package?

Till Next Time,







No comments: