Saturday, January 5, 2013

Not Blogging. Not Doing Alot of Anything

Hello Everyone!
Here I am again... I have not been blogging. Ugh. I know. I left you in such suspense with my last post and I have not followed thru. Bad Amanda. Bad.  Just so you know I have been mentally writing to you this entire time. My Evernote account is full of notes that I have jotted down and actual posts that have not had the chance to see the light of day.  Yes. Yes. You say. But that does not really help me now does it?
I have had so many ideas on what I want to do, but execution has been a problem. I am bursting at the seam with ideas and things I want to do, yet what is happening. Nothing absolutely nothing. And because of that I have nothing to show for anything either!  How is that for a tongue twister. My house is in a state of chaos as usual(not how I want to be living), my body has been taken and is now host to an alien(so this means I want to sleep ALOT!  I make lists of all the things I intend to accomplish but I tend to lose them, there fore more of the nothing that is not getting done).   Here we are starting a new year, and its going to be a year of a lot of change. I want things to transition nicely if at all possible.  At the rate I am going only chaos is following me.
I need to nip this in the bud RIGHT NOW!  I need accountability. What better way to get that than to post your crazy ideas for all of Blogland to see and read.  Here is my list of NEED TO DO'S.  Call it my New Years Resolutions, my last grasp for sanity, or whatever you will.

NEED TO DO'S
  1. Create Household Bind
  2. Re-organize Coupon Binder
  3. Start creating a Baby Safe Haven(right now if my kiddo was crawling my home would be a death trap!)
  4. Clean out house. GIVE. DONATE. SELL
  5. Start Living on a Budget and Living with Less so being a stay at home mom can be a reality(I realize that this should probably be #1 on the list, but hey its my list.)
  6. Blog more consistently(Its easy for me to just let this one fall to the back burner. However I still feel it is important enough to keep it going. A balance needs to be maintained)

There I think that covers the HUGE basics. Everything else will likely fall under one of these 6 things.  Nice thing is that I should be able to scratch off the first two things on the list fairly quickly. Once they are done they are done. How is that for some quick gratification to keep one motivated for the bigger things to come?  What things do you want to accomplish this year?  What do you think will help you reach your goals? 
Have a great weekend,
Amanda

No comments: