Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday Freebies


Ah Friday is upon us. I have made progress on Stockholm here, but as you can tell I am not quite ready to take it off the needles yet! Shucks I was hoping to have it done by now! Oh well I am almost there. It will not be much longer especially if I concentrate and get some good knitting time in tonight! Maybe I will sit and watch the long version of Pride and Prejudice, with Colin Firth in it. That would help.

Any way here we are at Friday. It's a beautiful morning! How is the weather where you are? There is a slight nip in the air making it a perfect day to wear a hat!  Today is the last day of work, for most of us anyway and I know I am looking forward to the weekend. Anyone else have plans for the weekend they are looking forward to doing?

 I wanted to celebrate the end of the week with something then it dawned on me, what better way to celebrate TGIF than with some lovely free knitting patterns! I am crazy about hats right now! I have one tam sitting on my needles begging me to come knit it up quick so I can wear it! And I am itching to do more. I was digging thru Ravelry last night looking for some cute inspiring hats, and its no surprise I found some! Here are a few that I picked out that I can't wait to do and wanted to share them with you! Just click on the name and it will take you directly to Ravelry where you can download the pattern absolutely free! I threw in one from Craftys too.

Slouchy Hat with Picot edging  I love slouchy hats and the picot edging on here is lovely. When I saw this I thought of my friend Eliza! I just know she would love this hat! She would look adorable in it! Now the only question is who will make it? Shall I make it for her, or will she beat me to it and cast it on for herself?

Lotus Hat This design is beautiful. I love intricate details!

Hinagiku Hat Another slouchy hat! I am not in love with them by any means!

Ribbed Baby Hat I had to throw in a baby hat for fun!  Because who doesn't love making hats for little babies heads?

Berry Baby Hat Ok I lied I had to add one more! Isn't this hat just adorable? I am seriously thinking I should make this bigger for me! That wouldn't look to silly to see a berry hat on a grown woman would it?

16 sixteen cable hat Oh my hands are really itching to do this hat! I love the cables. They are different than most cables I have done!



Yellow Scalloped Hat from Craftsy. Finally the last hat! This looks like something I would wear down at the beach while visiting my family in California!
Hope these patterns spark some inspiration for you all! Have a wonderful day and a great weekend!

Till Next Time,
Amanda

No comments: