Saturday, March 31, 2012

A Wonderful Afternoon

Its a beautiful afternoon. To wonderful not to enjoy some time out side in it!! So I packed up the Cable and Lace scarf and outside we went.
Our journey brought me to a picnic table near a small lake. Its a very peaceful place. Almost makes me feel like I am all alone. There are a few ducks that paddle close by filling the air with their chatter. The sun is hitting me just right that I appreciate its rays while a light breeze helps keep me cool. I feel calm and relaxed. Which is a nice feeling compared to the hurried pace I have been going at.
I am going to go back to enjoying my peace before I must enter reality again. I just wanted to share with you what a wonderful afternoon I was having and some pictures I couldn't help snapping. Hope your Saturday has been nice and relaxing.
Till next time,
Amanda




No comments: