Friday, April 6, 2012

About time!

Good Morning,

I have finally gotten around to getting pictures of the finished Tam hat! It's about time, it only took me long enough right? It was a perfect overcast day in which to take pictures yesterday. So I called my friend AnnE up and begged her to come be my model. I think she did a great job.
 I love how the striping turned out. I wasn't too sure of it at first. But I think it came out lovely. Dear Husband says it look like a sailors hat.
 Here is a better view of the back. I really think that is my favorite part! So thank you AnnE for helping me out by modeling my hat!
  There you have it. A completed project. And guess who is also almost finished?? The Cable and Lace Scarf! See look at how little I have left to do!
   It just needs the finishing border, to be bound off and a light blocking and then, wa-la! Its done!  Have a wonderful Friday everyone.
Photobucket

Till next time,
Amanda

No comments: