Thursday, May 24, 2012

Rub a dub tub...

Hello Everyone!

I can knock off two more things on that challenge list!  While I was cleaning today I took a few extra minuets in the bathroom to take care of the medicine cabinet and under the sink. It was nothing spectacular and only took me about 20 mins.

Here is the Medicine Cabinet:
It needed to be cleaned more than anything. Of course I wanted to dress it up a bit, but time and money are working against me this week.  I will have to save that for another time. This is something like how I want my cabinet to look.
Courtesy of BHG.com
I want to find some cute paper and put it on the back of my cabinet I also want to find a picture or something that I can cover the cabinet with. Now for under the sink...
I already had corralled a lot of my things into baskets and storage containers. So it just needed a good cleaning and a small touch up. Now its all clean.
 I have my hair dryer and hair straightener in the basket to the left I have all my hair product in that blue basket. My makeup bag next to it. All other bathroom essentials like nail polish, makeup remover, cough and cold medicine, extra tooth paste and brushes sit in this lovely storage box that I scored at Wal-mart for $3 on sale.

That's it. Told you it wasn't too spectacular but its clean and orderly. I guess we can't have glitter and glam all the time. Now on to working on the big project! I will fill you in on that later.

Till Next Time,
Amanda

No comments: